Saturday 28/05/2022, The faculty of psychology held an open house event for the postgraduate program such as S2 Science, S2 Profession, S2 Applied Psychology and S3 Doctorate Program. This event is held online through the zoom platform at 09.00-15.00WIB and is separated into 2 session. For the First Session from 09.00-11.00WIB and as speakers is the head of Psychology magister Dr. Rizka Halida, S.Psi., M.Si. along with the head of doctorate study program Dr. Mirra Noor Milla, S.Sos., M.Si.
For the second session is held at 13.30 -15.00WIB and is bringing the head of Professional Psychology study program Dr. Imelda Ika Dian Oriza, S.Psi., M.Psi., Psikolog and the head of applied psychology study program Farida Kurniawati, S.Psi., M.Sp.Ed., Ph.D., Psikolog.
The first session tells the overall explanation about the Psychology Magister by Dr. Rizka Halida, S.Psi., M.Si,. she explains “To this day the psychology magistrate has resulted in more than 700 graduates in which they applied their knowledge in various Fields such as :
- Academics (Educator, Researcher, Public Service).
- Practitioner (Consultant, Supervisor, Director, Trainer, Research and Development, and Data Analyst.
- The field of education, research, human resources, marketing, industry and organization, and others.
- Private Institution, Governmental Institution, and NGO.
On the second session the head of the doctorate study program Dr. Mirra Noor Milla, S.Sos., M.Si. explains the special requirements for the doctorate program such as :
- S1 and S2 in which one of it is a part of psychology background.
- GPA of 3,25.
Potential Student Selection.
- TPA Score of 550
- TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6 and passed the English test that is held by the University.
The third Session is an explanation by the head of professional Psychology head Dr. Imelda Ika Dian Oriza, S.Psi., M.Psi., Psikolog, she explains that the professional Psychology has three major in which Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology, and Industrial Psychology and Organizational Psychology.
The last explanation is by the head of Applied Psychology Magister Program Farida Kurniawati, S.Psi., M.Sp.Ed., Ph.D., Psikolog, for the last session of the day she tells the audience about the majors of Applied Psychology Study Program in which is Human Resources Psychology, Social Intervention Psychology , and Early Childhood Psychology, with marks 40% from from the program’s main class, 60% from Major’s class. She also explain the Job prospect in which graduates can take jobs according to their major such as
- Human Resources : Career on the field of Corporate Human Resources, Human Resources Consultant, Trainer, OD Specialist.
- Social Intervention Psychology : Career on the field of Social Intervention, Public Service Consultant, Social Problem Solver, NGO.
- Early Childhood Psychology : Career on Children’s Early Education, Early Education Consultant, Trainer relating to Early Childhood Intervention.
For now prospective students can sign up through the SIMAK UI test in which will be held on 3 tests every year. For this year the test will be held on 12 May to 13 May 2022, and on 27 September-28 October 2022. For information regarding SIMAK UI can be accessed from http://simak.ui.ac.id/info/jadwal-seleksi-2022.html and http://penerimaan.ui.ac.id